Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Yeah It's Me

So after years of thinking I was too good to start a blog, well, here I am. Welcome, take your shoes off at the door, please.

Why? Because a lot of society gets dumber and dumber by the day, and the character limit on places like YouTube and Twitter doesn't give enough space for me to put folks in their place. I don't do it on Facebook, because frankly it's boring. Bunch of weirdos complaining and posting below-average pictures of themselves. But I'll get to that in a later post :)

Any topic is open for discussion, as I will be rambling, bitching, and on my soap box about entertainment, fashion, eating healthy, stupid people, etc. Except for religion: not because I am a blasphemer, but because I don't have to answer to anyone except the Man upstairs. So take your Bible-thumping elsewhere.

All you really need to know about me at this point is that I am an employed college student living in Maryland.

With that said, this will be a no-holds barred blog.  There will be profanity, and it will be messy and offensive. No one is safe on this blog, but I will give credit when it is properly due. 

If you can't handle it, be gone. Otherwise, keep reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment